When we first learned that denim skirts were making a comeback, I’m sure we all thought to ourselves… umm is this a joke?! But to be to be honest, denim skirts are one of the most versatile, stylish piece of clothing that you can own. I love a good denim skirt, because you can dress them up and down.
The ultimate trick to styling a denim skirt is keeping it simple and let the skirt steal the show!
From button-downs, plain white tees, sweater, blazers and much more. Your styling options are limitless. Read below for more details on how to style your denim skirt.
How do you rock your denim skirts in the winter?
When the weather gets really cold, you’ll want to get a nice pea coat or trench coat to block the wind and keep you looking chic.
- I suggest wearing a pair of tights, boots, and a scarf to help complement the look and add to the warmth.
- If you want a menswear-inspired take, slip on an oversize structured blazer (as I did in the picture below).
- If you want some extra warmth on your legs, with or without tights/leggings I suggest tall boots, they work great with denim skirts in Fall and Winter.
- Oversized sweaters are very much on trend and are extremely warm and comfortable. This outfit works great with a tall pair of boots, with tights/legging, shorter boots, or even a cute pair of sneakers.
- Last but not least, a good flannel. You can make this outfit very warm and buttoned up with a vest and tall boots, or more relaxed with a tee when it’s not too cold out.
WHAT I’M WEARING
Shirt: SHEIN| Boots:Tory Burch (old)| Blazer: GAP |Skirt: Target(old) similar (here) | Bracelets: David Yurman (here) (here) | Watch: Michele |Lipstick: Fenty UNLOCKED